My mission is to empower 1,000,000 business leaders with the skills and confidence to optimize their whole-brain, whole-heart effectiveness for performance, innovation, and resilience in business and life.
Using the latest in neuroscience coaching strategies I help leaders and teams articulate a compelling vision, develop a growth mindset and strengthen resilience for innovation, productivity, and wellbeing.
Helping leaders in both individual and team environments make critical connections that align with personal, stakeholder and organizational goals.
I’m passionate about creating a successful coaching relationship built on trust, integrity, and creativity by leveraging strengths into measurable results.
My mission in life is to uplift human consciousness, one intentional conversation at a time, transforming our challenges in business and life into a path for growth.
business & self development books
cups of coffee
hours in the dojo
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC), Erickson Coaching International
- Group and Team Coaching Foundations, University of British Columbia Continuing Education
- Small Business Development, Langara College
- Advanced Register Yoga Teacher (RYT500), Yoga Alliance
- Advanced Yoga Nidra Certified Meditation Facilitator, Amrit Yoga Institute
- I AM Yoga Nidra Kids Meditation Facilitator, Amrit Yoga Institute
- 3rd Black Belt Aikido, Aikikai International
- Award-winning Entrepreneur, Book Author, Marketer, and Sales Agent
- Tough Mudder, Whistler
- Sunshine Coast Business Award of Distinction Peter Thompson Rising Star
- Amazon best-selling co-author
- Constant Contact All-Star, Top 10 Percent Driving Powerful Email Marketing Results
- Top 10 Percent of Sales (5 years), Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Medallion Club Team Member
- Top 10 Quady Dessert Wine Competition
Board Of Directors, VP and Sponsorship
International Coach Federation Vancouver Chapter
Coordinator of Giving
100 Women Who Care Sunshine Coast
Group Meditation Facilitator
Board of Directors
Shohei Juku Aikido Canada
Youth Soccer Coach
Sunshine Coast Soccer Association
Gibsons Elementary School
I’m obsessed with empowering courageous leaders to direct their energy toward its unique and highest purpose, one intentional conversation at a time. The world needs more courageous leaders. That’s where you come in.