EXECUTIVE COACHING FOR HIGH PERFORMING LEADERS
GROW YOUR CAPACITY TO LEAD EFFECTIVELY
Your vision, mindset and capacity as a leader have a direct impact on your effectiveness to lead and get results.
- Be strategic with an action plan that motivates and inspires.
- Master a growth mindset critical for fueling self-awareness, innovation and agility.
- Develop a coach approach to leadership that empowers your team and communicates trust in your team’s abilities.
- Adopt wellness strategies that are easy to learn, build resilience, and create an oasis of calm in your day.
YES! I’m a visionary leader who wants to excel and amplify my impact!
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR WORKPLACE WELLNESS
Are you ready to master the skills you need to build internal resources and self-awareness to be resilient in any situation?
- Learn the 6 phases of emotional resilience and master the skills you need to build internal resources and self-awareness to be resilient in any situation.
- Step through the secret doorway and learn to release your judgement and reaction to challenging relationships and situations.
- Take inspired action toward a compassionate workplace culture by changing the relationship with your automatic, habitual reactions to people, places and situations.
- Learn to respond and communicate with compassion and create a powerful ripple effect at work and in your life.
Yes! I want to be resilient!
DEVELOP HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAMS
97% of executives believe lack of team alignment impacts outcomes. (Source: McKinsey)
Considering that engaged teams are 17% more productive (Source: Gallop), wouldn’t you want to maximize your team’s effectiveness?
Using a whole-brain neuroscience coach approach engages executive functions of structure, deliverables, and responsibility coupled with clarity of vision, emotional connection, and creativity for outstanding results.
Get neuroscience-based team coaching and training in these areas:
- Shared values and vision
- Bench strength
- Clear communication
Yes! I want high-performance teams!
INSPIRED LEADERSHIP GLOBAL TRAINING
Develop high-performance leaders
- Create sustainable behaviour change to help your leaders step up and stand out.
- Grow emerging leaders from high-potential technical and functional experts into leaders who stand out as qualified, influential leaders.
- Invest in your managers as leaders for increased engagement and retention.
Find out more about how Inspired Leadership Global training programs can help you grow a channel of effective, confident, and skilled leaders for your organization.
Better leaders make better people – watch the video to learn how the journey begins⬇︎⬇︎
I always considered myself a pretty good manager and prided myself on treating my team in a consistent way. I realized after learning about the communication preferences that I was wrong! Each person needs a very different approach in order to unlock their unique value. I’ve been changing my approach to each person and seen a real impact and how my team respond.
April helped me to identify my long-term vision for my life and how I could step into the version of myself that I want to be.
I was in a period of limbo where I was letting go of a longstanding goal and seeking another satisfying project to pursue. Through April’s expert guidance, I was able to narrow my focus toward projects that align with my personal strengths and innate values. The Values and superpower explorations helped me to confirm I was on the right path, to be patient in my limbo period and to know I would attract the right people and project when the time was right. April has a guidance style that challenges you to dig deep to identify the strengths and values that subconsciously you know you have but may not have brought forward to a conscious level.
When I first started working with April I was overwhelmed and stressed out at work. She gave me meditation and communication tools to help me set boundaries to move forward as a leader. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. April makes you think outside the box and feels great about yourself. I would definitely recommend April, she listens and cares about your personal growth and success.